Dr Andy Bardill
- Director of Programme
- Principal Lecturer
- Bardill. A., Herd. K., Karamanoglu. M. 2007 Product Envelopes: Designing Positive Interplay between Brand DNA and Customer Co-Designers; International Journal of Mass Customization
- Bardill. A., Karamanoglu. M., Herd. K. 2005 Pleasure Based Design Approaches to the Built Environment; The Municipal Engineer (Institution of Civil Engineers)
- Herd, K., Bardill, A., Karamanoglu. M. 2007 Designing for co-design: using the product envelope model as a framework for reflection; Proceedings of the World Conference on Mass Customization & Personalization (MCPC), Innovation and Research Conference, MIT Cambridge/Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Bardill, A. and Herd, K. 2006 Maintaining Positive Interplay between Brand DNA and Customer Co-Designers in Mass Customised Products: International Conference on Strategic Innovation and Design Management November 2006 Soeul, Korea.
- Bardill. A. 2005 4x4 Making Places: Mindsets - compact and dispersed (www.makingplaces.com) The regeneration forum.
- H. Rodrigues1, T. Gaspar1, S. Odedra2, M. Costa1, J. C. Metrôlho1, S. Prior2, A. Bardill2, C. Silva3, A. Tavares3 and C. Couto3, "Development of Mobile Platforms using PDA Bluetooth Control", IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics - ISIE'2005, 20-23 June of 2005, Dubrovnik, Croatia. (www.isie2005.org)
- 1Informatics Department, Polytechnic Institute of Castelo Branco, Castelo Branco, Portugal; 2Product Design and Engineering Department, School of Lifelong Learning and Education, Middlesex University, London, UK; 3University of Minho, Guimarães, Portugal.
- Presentation of the work entitled "Domotic Applications using PDA Technologies as Actors", in the scope of the Forum CYTED-IBEROEKA - Inovação na Região Ibero-Americana, FIL Reunions Centre - Parque das Naçôes, Lisbon, 17-19 October of 2004.
- Telmo GASPAR, Helder RODRIGUES, *Siddharth ODEDRA, Ménica COSTA, J.C. METRÔLHO, *Andy BARDILL and *Stephen PRIOR, 2004 "Handheld Devices as Actors in Domotic Monitoring System", in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics 2004 - INDIN'04, 24-26 June of 2004, Berlin, Germany. ISBN: 0-7803-8513-6. pp. 547-551.
*Department of Product Design and Engineering, Middlesex University, London, UK.
- Mechatronic systems for experience prototyping
- Computer aided design, visualisation and manufacture
- Furniture and general consumer product design