- Director of Postgraduate Programmes
- Leader of the Research Student Training Programme
- Principal Lecturer
Personal Web Page:
- Jagne, J., Smith, S. and Duncker, E. (2006) Assessment techniques in cross-cultural usability evaluation. IADIS WWW/Internet International Conference 2006, Murcia, Best Conference Paper.
- Ni, M. and Duncker, E. (2005) Issues of cross-cultural distance learning. EARLI conference 2005 Latvia
- Fields, B. and Duncker, E. (2003) Articulating Resources: The impact of electronic health records on cross-professional healthcare work, Adams and Kostova (eds.) Healthcare Digital Libraries '03, ECDL Trondheim, Norway.
- Duncker, E. (2002) Cross-cutural use of the library metaphor. Marchionini, Hersh (eds.) JCDL 2002 Proceedings of the second ACM/IEEE joint Conference on digital LibrariesJuly 2002, Portland, Oregon, USA, 224-231
- Duncker, E. (2001) Multidisciplinary communication and cooperation, Science, Technology and Human Values, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, (26)3, Summer 2001
- Duncker, E. (2000), How LINCs were Made, Alignment and Exclusion in American Medical Informatics, The Information Society, Vol 16(3).
- Duncker, E., and Disco, (1998), Multidisciplinary Research at the University of Twente: The Challenges Of Heterogeneous Cooperation, Mumford Series, Twente University Press, Enschede, NL.
- German (native)
- Dutch (fluent)
- English (fluent)