BA, PGCert, MIEE, IDPM
- My research interests include Software Quality (Process and Product Improvement, Culture, Ethics and Measurement), Metamodelling, Methodologies, Tools and their evaluation both qualitative and quantitative.
- I am interested in the North-South Digital Divide and the social impact of Information and Telecommunications Technologies, and also engage in pedagogic research on assessment methods and on the use of technology based teaching and learning.
- Dili Ojukwu: A Blueprint for achieving a more sustainable economic development in developing economies: the B2B electronic commerce model
- Mary Otieno: Failure of IT Projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Jim Otieno: An investigation of the challenges facing enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems implementation and maintenance
- BIS4111 - Information Systems Analysis and Design (Module Leader)