- Curriculum Leader Pedagogy
- Principal Lecturer
- Course Leader - BSc Business Information Systems and Management; BSc Business Information Systems; transitional students on the BIS Joint Honours provision
Personal Web Page:
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2002 - 14 pages) "Investigating Cultural Differences in Virtual Software Teams", in Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries, EJISDC January, 2002, 7(4) pp.1-14, ISSN 1681 4835.
- Publications - IEEE/ACM Conferences
- Iahad, N., G. Dafoulas, E. Kalaitzakis and L. Macaulay, (2004 - 10 pages), "Evaluation of Online Assessment: The Role of Feedback in Learner-Centered e-Learning" in Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2004) 6-9 January 2004 Hawaii Island, USA.
- Kalaitzakis, E., G. Dafoulas and L. Macaulay, (2003 - 5 pages), Designing Online Communities: Community-Centered Development for Intensively Focused User Groups in Proceedings of the 10th HCI International Conference (HCII 2003), 22-27 June 2003, Heraklion, Greece.
- Dafoulas G., A. Nikolaou and M. Turega, (2003 - 9 pages), Electronic Job Marketplaces: A Newly Established Manifestation of e-Business, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2003), 23-26 April, Angers, France, ACM/IEEE.
- Dafoulas G., A. Nikolaou and M. Turega, (2003 - 8 pages), E-Services in the Internet Job Market in Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2003) 6-9 January 2003 Hawaii Island, USA.
- Tjortjis C., G. Dafoulas, P. Layzell and L. Macaulay, (2002 - 6 pages), A Model for Selecting CSCW Technologies for Distributed Software Maintenance Teams in Virtual Organisations, in Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Cooperative Supports for Distributed Software Engineering Processes, Oxford, England.
- Dafoulas G., A. Pateli and M. Turega, (2002 - 7 pages), Business-to-Employee Cooperation Support Through Online Job Interviews, in Proceedings of the WBC - 02, 2nd International Workshop on Web Based Collaboration, in conjunction with DEXA 02, 13th International Conference on Database and Expert System Applications, 2-6 September, Aix-en-Provence, France, IEEE.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2001 - 8 pages), Facilitating Group Formation and Role Allocation in Software Engineering Groups in Proceedings of AICCSA 2001: ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, 25-29 June, Beirut, Lebanon, IEEE Computer Society (TCSE & TCCA), ISBN 0 7695 1165 1.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2000 - 5 pages), Decision Making Issues in Software Engineering: Investigating Factors Affecting Team and Role Conflicts in Collaborating Virtual Teams, in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, November 30 - December 1 2000, Hong Kong, IEEE Computer Society.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2000 - 9 pages), Assisting Knowledge Management in Virtual Software Teams: Coping with Location, Time and Cultural Differences, in Proceedings of the Cooperative Internet Computing 2000, 29 November 2000, Hong Kong, IEEE Computer Society, ISBN 962 367 288 8.
- Publications - Other Peer Reviewed Conferences:
- Dafoulas G., (2002 - 15 pages), Using UML to Build Knowledge Management and Decision Support Tools: The Case of Dynamically Allocating Roles in Software Engineering Teams in Proceedings of the ISIICT 2002: International Symposium on Innovation in Information & Communication Technology, 28-29 May 2002, Amman, Jordan.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2001 - 1 page), Virtual Interviews: A Futuristic Approach to Recruitment, Assessment, Screening and Selection Processes in IT Organisations, abstract in Proceedings of the 11th Annual BIT Conference, 1-2 November 2000, Manchester, England.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2001 - 15 pages), Investigating Cultural Differences in Virtual Software Teams, in Proceedings of BIT World 2001: Enabling Cultural Awareness, 4-6 June 2001, Cairo, Egypt, AIS / IRMA, ISBN 0 905304 36 5.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2000 - 10 pages), Virtual Teams and Dynamic Role Allocation, in Proceedings of the 10th Annual BIT Conference, 1-2 November 2000, Manchester, England, ISBN 0 905304 33 0.
- Dafoulas G. and L. Macaulay, (2000 - 6 pages), DRASIS: Supporting Dynamic Role Allocation in Software Engineering Teams, in Proceedings of the GEMISIS Millennium Conference, 16-18 May 2000, Salford, England, IEE & BCS.