Prof John Grahl
- Grahl, J G and Teague P, (2004), "The German Model in Danger", Industrial Relations Journal, 35 (6),557-573, ISSN: 0019-8692.
- Grahl, J G and Teague P, (2005), "Problems of Financial Integration in the EU", Journal of European Public Policy, 12 (6), 1005-1021,ISSN: 1466-4429.
- Grahl, J G and Lysandrou, P, (2006), "Capital Market Trading Volume: an overview and some preliminary conclusions", Cambridge Journal of Economics, 30 (6), 955-979, ISSN: 1464-3545.
- Grahl, J G and Lysandrou, P, (2003), "Sand in the Wheels or Spanner in the Works? The Tobin Tax and Global Finance", Cambridge Journal of Economics, 27 (4),597-621, ISSN: 1464-3545.
Papers in Refereed Journals:
- (with Paul Teague) "The Eurozone and Financial Integration: the industrial relations issues", Industrial Relations Journal, 34, 5, December 2003, pp 396-410.
- "Financial Integration in the EU: Policy Issues and Proposals", Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 17, 2006 pp 253-267
(with Photis Lysandrou) "Trading Volume in Security Markets: an overview and some preliminary conclusions", forthcoming in Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2007, 25pp.
- "Financial Transformation and Social Citizenship in the EU", EUI Working Paper, HEC2002/03, 2002 (as part of the Euro-memorandum Group) EuroMemo 2002, VSA-Verlag, Hamburg, 2003 (ISBN 3-89965-020-4)
- "Financial Integration and European Society", in German translation, "Finanzintegration und europÃ¤ische Gesellschaft"in Martin Beckman, Hans-JÃ¼rgen Bieling and Frank Deppe (eds) "Euro-Kapitalismus und globale politische Ã–konomie, VSA, Hamburg, 2003, pp18-40
- "La gauche britannique et l'intÃ©gration EuropÃ©enne", Mouvements: SociÃ©tÃ©s, Politique, Culture, 31, January/February 2004, pp 122-127.
- "The Barker Review and the Construction Industry", CLR Newsletter 1/2004, pp1-3
- "Problems in the European Employment Strategy", in German translation, "Probleme der EuropÃ¤ische BeschÃ¤ftigungsstrategie" in EuropÃ¤ische Memorandum-Gruppe (ed) EuroMemo 2003, VSA-Verlag, Hamburg, (ISBN 3-89965-086-7) pp 86-97.
- "Financial Markets and Globalisation", Soundings 2005
- "The European Union and American Power", Socialist Register, 2004
- (with Alfred Kleinknecht) "Employment through Labour Market Flexibility? A Critical Appraisal of the European Employment Strategy" and "Labour Market Policies: Higher Standards" both in JÃ¶rg Huffschmid (ed) Economic Policy for a Social Europe, Palgrave, London, 2005
- "Scale and the Political Economy of Financial Change" in Jens HÃ¶lscher and Horst Tomann (eds) Globalization of Capital Markets and Monetary Policy, Palgrave, London, 2005
- "L'absurde statut de la banque centrale", Le Monde Diplomatique, July 2005, pp4-5
- "Labour Market Policies in the European Union" forthcoming in Arestis, P. and Sawyer, M. (eds) Alternative Perspectives on Economic Policies in the European Union
- "Financial Change and European Employment Relations", forthcoming in James, P. and Wood, G. (eds) Institutions, Production and Working Life, OUP, forthcoming
- "The Microfoundations Debate and the Strange Death of Keynesian Europe", forthcoming in Krause, G. (ed) Is Keynes an Alternative?, Dietz Verlag, Berlin
"The Bolkestein Directive" forthcoming in Roper, I, James, P. (eds) Employment Relations and Public Services, Palgrave.