Dr Orthodoxia Kyriacou
- Kyriacou, O., Baskaran, A. & Pancholi, J. 'An Exploration in Visibility: Some Expereinces of Indian Women Accountants', (forthcoming 2012/2013).
- Kyriacou, O. & Johnston, R. (2011) 'Exploring Inclusion, Exclusion and Ethnicities in the Institutional Structures of U.K. Accountancy', Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal, 30(6) 482-497.
- Kyriacou, O., Malik, A. & Liu, J. (2011) 'An Examination of Financial Characteristics of Companies Involved in Creative Accounting Practice: Evidence From a Developing Country', International Journal of Business Perforrmance and Management, 12(3) 228-241.
- Kyriacou, O., Baskaran, B. & Pancholi, J. (2010) '(Re)presentation of women in Indian Accountancy Bodies' Websites, Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management, 7(3), 329-352.
- Kyriacou, O. (2009) 'On Trying to Do Oral History in Accounting Research', Accountancy Business and the Public Interest, 8(2), 44-64.
- Kyriacou, O., Ghaffari, F. & Brennan, R. (2008) 'Exploring the Implementation of Ethics in U.K. Accounting Programs', Issues in Accounting Education,23(2) 183-198.
- Kyriacou, O., Sikka, P., Haslam, C. & Agrizzi, D. (2007) 'Professionalising Claims and the State of the UK Professional Accountancy Education: Some Evidence', Accounting Education: An International Journal, 16(1), 3-21.
- Kyriacou, O., Sikka, P., Haslam, C. & Agrizzi, D (2007) 'Professionalising Claims and the State of the UK Professional Accountancy Education: Some Evidence: A Rejoinder', Accounting Education: An International Journal, 16(1), 59-64.
- Kyriacou, O. & Johnston, R. (2007) 'Figuring Masculinities: Exploring Ethnic Masculinities in the Institutions of U.K Accounting', Accountancy Business and the Public interest, 6(2) 75-113.
- Kyriacou, O. & Johnston, R. (2006) 'Accounting For (In)visibilities: Resistance, Gender and Control', Accountancy Business and the Public Interest, 5(2), 54-88.
Corporate Reporting, Financial Accounting Theory, Research Methods
- Labour Issues in Accounting (Including Gender and Ethnicity)
- Impression Management of the Accounting Profession
- Websites and their use by the Accounting Profession
- Images of Accounting in the Media
- Oral History and Accounting
- Accounting Education: The Teaching of Ethics in the Accounting Curriculum