MA, BSc Hons, PGCert HE, FHEA, SEDA
- Pedagogy of learning, development of innovative learning, teaching and assessment methods
- Practice-based learning and Distance education
- Student retention issues
- Computer Aided Design
- Centre Director, National Centre for Project Management
- Principal Lecturer
- Programme Leader MSc Managing Major Projects and Programmes
- Programme Leader PG Cert Managing Major Projects
- Link Tutor to ICBT, Sri Lanka
- Reynolds, C., Wilson, J., Harvey, P., Masters, J., (2006). Learning for Life: In Pursuit of Thinking. 7th Higher Education Academy - ICS Annual Conference, Trinity College, Dublin, 29th August - 31st August 2006.
- Harvey, P., Reynolds, C. and Adams, R. (2004). An investigation of factors which influence the retention and success of undergraduate students in computing science. Improving Student Learning conference: Diversity and Inclusivity, Birmingham, UK, 6 - 8th September 2004. ISBN 1 873576 72 2.
- Harvey, P. and Reynolds, C. Workshop on 'Enhancing the first year experience'. Learning and Teaching Research Network, Middlesex University, 27th October 2004
- Harvey, P. and Adams, R. Workshop on 'Retention and success of undergraduate students in computing science'. Middlesex University Mini Conference, 9th December 2003
I am fluent in Finnish language