- Patient participation within Intensive Care
- Racism within the classroom
- Nursing values over the past one hundred years
- Caring for the unconscious patient (chapter) - Clinical Nursing Skills (Open university) due for publication March 2009.
- Sedation and the critically ill patient (Chapter) in Bench S and Brown K Learning from Critical Care Nursing practice: due for publication March 2009
- Moore T 2007 Respiratory Assessment in Adults, (Continuous Professional Development) Nursing Standard 21(49): 48-56
- Moore T. Woodrow P (2009) (2nd edition) High Dependency Nursing Care, London, Routledge
- Moore T (2003) Suctioning techniques for the removal of respiratory secretions, (Continuous Professional Development - NS 217) Nursing standard, 18(9): 47-53
- Moore T (2004) Diabetic emergencies in the adult, (Continuous Professional Development) Nursing standard, 18(46): 45-52
- Moore T. Woodrow (2004) High Dependency Nursing Care, London, Routledge
- Moore T (1991) The Art of Teaching Adults, Senior Nurse, 11(6) 3-5
- Moore T (1991) Making Sense of....Sensory Deprivation, Nursing Times 87(6)
- Moore T (1989) Sensory Deprivation in the ICU, Nursing: The Journal of Clinical Practice, Education Management 3(36), 44-47
- Co writer of a chapter in a book titled: Managing Diversity in Nursing, (2001) published by Harcourt Brace.
- In press: Respiratory assessment
- Conference (1999) Middlesex University - Trevor Clay Memorial Conference Concurrent session - Has Nursing Models passed their Sell by date?
- 2000 Trevor Clay Memorial Conference Concurrent Session Changes in Nursing values over the past one hundred years (with particular reference to Professional values).
- Acute and Critical care nursing
- Clinical decision making
- Accreditation/work based learning approaches
- Experiences of the acutely/critically ill patient
- Nursing values
- Clinical competences in relation to the acutely/critically ill