Dr Mehmet Ali Dikerdem
BA, MA, DPhil
- The history of the NCWBLP
- Theoretical and historical origins of work based learning
- Cross-cultural applications of work based learning
- Educational achievement in multicultural society
Doctorates in Professional Studies; Work-Based Research Methods
- Link Tutor to Joint Collaborative Masters Programme with the Institute of Informatics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara.
- Link Tutor to the Irish Centre for Work Based Learning
- Link Tutor to Forum for the Future
- Link Tutor to the Management Centre, N. Cyprus
- Involved in the Middlesex University Research Unit backed "From Anatolia to the Green Lanes" series of projects, including the Anglo-Turkish Education Fund.
- External Examiner at Greenwich University.