How to apply - January start | Middlesex University London
Saved pages

    Close window

    Section navigation

    How to apply - January start

    Ready to apply for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate courses with a January start date? Here, you'll find all the information you need, including links to our entry requirements, application forms and more.

    Entry criteria

    Undergraduate courses – January start

    Postgraduate courses – January start

    Making your application

    To apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course with a January start date, please use our online application system.

    Important Information

    You will be required to create an Applicant Portal account in order to use our online application system. Once you have submitted your application you'll be able to track the progress of your application, upload supporting documents and make subsequent applications.

    Are you looking to transfer onto one of our undergraduate degrees?

    If you have achieved a Foundation Degree, CertHE, DipHE, HNC, HND or a number of modules of an undergraduate degree course at another university, you may be able to enter directly into the second or third year of one of our undergraduate degree courses starting in January.

    We'll guide you through the transfer process – get in touch using the contact details at the bottom of this page to find out more.

    Are you applying from outside the UK?

    All of the standard entry requirements apply, but you'll need to send your application to your nearest Middlesex University regional office. Our specially trained staff can also help with completing your application – and then, if you've been accepted – applying for a visa and finding accommodation.

    Coming into the UK – important visa information

    If you're a citizen of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland, you don't need a visa to study in the UK.

    If you're a national of any other country, you will need a visa to study in the UK. Entry conditions for non EU/EEA Internationals to study in the UK are now governed by the Tier 4 points-based system.

    In order to apply for a Tier 4 visa, you must first have an unconditional offer to study with us. Find out the requirements and how to apply now.


    Tel: +44 (0)20 8411 555

    In this section

    Back to top

    We use Cookies

    View our Privacy and Cookie policy