Education: Teaching programmes
Teacher training at Middlesex University in London includes both one-year PGCE courses as well as School Direct. In 2012, the ITT Secondary Programmes at Middlesex were rated Good with Outstanding Features (by Ofsted) an excellent result for a large and diverse provider of teacher training.
We have an outstanding employability rate for our PGCE graduates and many of our graduates go on to work in their first job at the same school where they undertake course placements.
- PGCE Early Years
- PGCE Primary Education
- PGCE Secondary Business Studies
- PGCE Secondary Citizenship
- PGCE Secondary Computer Science with ICT
- PGCE Secondary Drama
- PGCE Secondary English
- PGCE Secondary Geography
- PGCE Secondary Mathematics
- PGCE Secondary Modern Foreign Languages
- PGCE Secondary Music
- PGCE Secondary Science with Biology
- PGCE Secondary Science with Chemistry
- PGCE Secondary Science with Physics
- PGCE Secondary Science with Physics with Maths
You can find out more about our PGCE courses by booking your place for our next postgraduate open evening.
School Direct programmes enable you to train whilst working at a school with the support of a salary or School Direct bursary. Find out more about our School Direct programme here.
We also offer postgraduate CPD programmes for Teaching Professionals