For talented people with management career aspirations in the oil and gas industry, Middlesex University, in partnership with IBC Academy, offers the Oil & Gas MBA for part time study by distance learning.
Why study the MBA Oil and Gas at Middlesex University?
Perhaps you want to become more effective in your current management role, or engage at a higher level. Maybe you wish to broaden your managerial skill set or explore new areas of specialisation. Possibly you are one of the many professionals, such as geologists, engineers, analysts etc, looking to formalise years of technical industry knowledge and experience, and develop your management knowledge and competence.
Whatever your motivation, the rigorous academic approach, experienced faculty, internationally engaged student peers and proven online learning environment of the Oil & Gas MBA will help you realise your leadership potential and fast-track your career.
You will be studying with fellow students who will include professionals from a diverse range of countries and roles, creating a rich network of knowledge to enhance your learning. Imagine the benefits of learning alongside peers such as:
- Executives from governmental and non-governmental energy companies
- Industry professionals and managers from upstream to downstream
- Professionals from international organisations
- Technical specialists moving to a general management position
- Professionals from international financial institutions (researchers, analysts) or government organisations (petroleum directorates, ministries of energy, geological surveys, trade bodies)
As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.