Excellent Customer Service
This workshop is designed for people who are the "face and voice" of the company, and who work in customer-facing roles on a day to day basis.
An understanding of the importance of first impressions and building the customer relationship is an essential part of the overall marketing strategy of any company.
- Identifying who your customers are, what they want and what they expect
- What is the customer experience and how can it be improved?
- Defining the difference between good and excellent customer service
- Retaining customers through effective customer service
- The 3 Rs of customer service (responsive, reliable, respectful)
- Interpersonal communication and empathy – how to be more effective
- Handling customer complaints efficiently
- How feedback can be used to improve quality
By the end of the session delegates will:
- Be able to define skills, knowledge and behaviours for best practice in excellent customer service
- Recognise and explain links between excellent customer service and real business benefits and outcomes
This workshop is part of the Management Series. Other workshops include:
- Advanced selling skills
- Effective preparation and follow up of client meetings
- Excellence in customer service
- Key account management
- Maximising fund raising opportunities
- Maximising social media impact
- Writing a sales strategy
Completion of four of the workshops in the series and a Work Based Learning Report will provide an opportunity to receive a Middlesex University Certificate in Personal and Professional Development NQF Level 4, 5, 6 or 7.
For further information contact the Corporate Engagement Team: 020 8411 5050 or email@example.com