Below, you will find the relevant information for fees and payments for our Summer Schools at Middlesex University. But if you need further information, one of our friendly staff would be delighted to help. You'll find the contact details at the bottom.
The fees for each course are explained on the individual course listings. For credit rated courses, the fee will vary, depending on whether you are a UK/European Union (EU) student or an international student. Both UK/EU and International applicants pay the same rates for non-credit rated courses.
To qualify as a UK/EU fee payer you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
Any applicant not meeting the above conditions will need to pay international fees.
You will need both your student number and IT User ID before you can pay. You will find these on your initial electronic offer letter. If you are paying a deposit only please note that the balance of fees is due by 8 June 2016.
The University has developed a secure Internet payment facility where you can pay your fees 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The following cards may be used to make online payment:
JCB, Solo, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and Visa Electron.
Simply follow these steps to pay:
1. Visit https://myunihub.mdx.ac.uk.
2. Your User ID for MyUniHub is the same as your IT user ID (this is your initials followed by three or four digits e.g JK123 or BN4567. This also forms the first part of your Middlesex University email address). You'll find your IT User ID on your initial offer letter. The default password is your student number followed by the first three letters of your month of birth in lower case - for example: M0012345feb. (NB Use a capital M and zeroes, not the letter O).
3. Select the My Admin and Finances tab.
4. From the My Fees and Finances Portlet select 'Make an online payment by debit or credit card'.
5. Your Account Summary page displays your outstanding charges.
6. In the Pay Amount Box(es) enter the amount you wish to pay.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Check that the amount you wish to pay is correct and then select Accept.
9. On the Make a Payment page, enter your card details. If paying by Visa debit card please select Delta from the list of card types.
10. Click on Continue.
11. Next is the Payment Confirmation Page. Once you are happy with the details you've entered, select Confirm.
12. If you are paying by MasterCard or Visa you will be required to enter the additional security information you have registered for your card. If you are paying using another card type the authorisation process will commence.
13. When your payment has been authorised the Payment Successful page will be displayed. You can now print and or email yourself a copy of your receipt.
14. Select Finish to return to UniHub.
If you have an enquiry about an online payment you can contact us at Onlinepayments@mdx.ac.uk
or by telephone on 020 8411 6400020 8411 6400 (select option 1). Lines are open 9am to 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Call our Hendon Finance Office on +44 (0)20 8411 6400+44 (0)20 8411 6400, option 1. The office is open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Visit the Hendon Finance counter, located in Sheppard Library on the ground floor.
The office is open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Once your payment has been processed by the University, we will write to you to confirm your place and provide you with arrival and enrolment instructions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Summer School.