This degree allows you to shape your studies towards your career ambitions and build the knowledge, skills and experience to be a successful business manager in a wide range of industries.
Why study BA Business Management at Middlesex University?
Tailored towards ambitious students who are keen to apply theory to practice in a business environment, you will learn how organisations operate from developing strategy to management styles and choose from a range of exciting work placement options. Supported by expert tutors who bring professional experience to their teaching practices, you will study the key functions that underpin business success.
Work placements are an invaluable opportunity to gain employability skills so we have introduced two options by which you can integrate into your time at Middlesex. Those who wish to do a placement can take either a 36 week sandwich placement in Year 3 as part of a 4 year degree or two 18 week summer placements allowing you to complete your degree within 3 years.
The career options are broad with our Business Management degree and you will be well prepared to enter businesses, governmental and third sector organisations or even start your own business.
We offer nine exciting pathways so you can specialise your studies towards your career ambitions. After the shared first year you can select from: Business Management (direct route), Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Project Management, Innovation and Supply Chain. Please note, Spanish and Mandarin pathways are also available but have a separate first year.
- We offer a one-year study abroad option in your second year by joining the EU Erasmus programme, linked to a partner university in Europe which can also include a contribution to tuition fees
- Our Enterprise Development Hub can support you to start your own business and develop essential entrepreneurial skills for a successful career
- You will have access to cutting-edge business resources including the Chartered Management Institute's Management Direct Resource Hub
- You can choose to study Spanish or Mandarin at beginner or intermediate level as part of your degree, ensuring you stand out in today's competitive job market
- You can become a student member of the Chartered Management Institute and a full member upon graduation