Get our advice on how to prepare for your visit
Coming to an Open Day is your chance to ask our staff and students about what it's really like to study and live at Middlesex.
"Talking to Course Ambassadors on the Open Day and gaining their insight into the degree I wanted to study was invaluable. it definitely helped me to make my mind much quicker!" - Michael Chmielinski, BA Banking, Accounting and Finance
Not booked yet? Register for our next Open Day now.
Remember that some details about the day might change so check back nearer the time for updates relating to the Open Day.
Take a look at the programme
Check times for talks and demonstrations so you don’t miss out on what’s most important to you.
Download your programme so you're ready to go.
Find your perfect course
If you haven't decided what course you want to study, then an open day is a great opportunity to compare some different options.
Get our top five tips for choosing a course.
Questions to ask at an Open Day
Not sure where to start? Here are some questions that you might want to ask when you’re on campus.
About your course
- What are the entry requirements?
- What modules are covered in the course?
- How many teaching hours will there be each week?
- How many hours (on average) are required outside of lectures for additional reading and studying?
- What potential future careers are typically associated with this degree?
- What facilities will I use during the course?
- Can I do a placement year during my course?
- Can I study abroad?
About support for students
- What support will I have with my academic studies?
- What support will I have with my overall well-being?
- What career advice is available to me?
- How much are accommodation fees?
- What type of accommodation is available?
- How do I apply for accommodation?
- Are all first year students guaranteed accommodation on campus?
About life at Middlesex
- What recreational and sporting facilities are available on campus?
- What shops, cafes, restaurants and bars are nearby?
- What clubs and societies are available?
- Why did you choose Middlesex?
- What do you love about Middlesex?
Come to an Open Day
Book in advance for fast-track entry and more useful information for your visit to your inbox.
Book your place now