Our centre, located at the heart of the campus, just off the Quad, is the central point for providing you with careers information and advice. We offer a range of support and services to help prepare you for your future. You can access this support for life as an undergraduate, postgraduate or alumnus.
- 1-1 support from an Employability Adviser through telephone, email or webcam on any aspect of the job search from application to interview
- An online employability portal, MDXjobs packed full of resources, templates and self-assessments that help you identify and develop skills that employers look for
- Exclusive access to thousands of vacancies, including those sourced specifically for Middlesex University students on MDXjobs
- 1-1 support from a School-specific Employability Business Partner to help you secure a placement, internship, graduate job or volunteering opportunity
- Skills workshops and events tailored to your programme of study where you can network with employers, alumni and professional bodies
View more information on services for current students
You can find the Employability Centre just off the Quad at the main Hendon Campus.
The Employability Service
Room: CG07 (Ground Floor, College Building)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm