Scholarships and bursaries
Financial help from Middlesex
Most UK/EU students can get loans to cover their fees and depending on your family’s income you might be entitled to more help from the government in the form of loans or grants. International students may also be able to access financial support from their government.
We recognise that this help is not enough for some students and we do not want anyone to be discouraged from studying with us because of their financial situation.
National Scholarship Programme
The National Scholarship Programme (NSP) is a government programme which offers students from lower income families (less than £25k a year) additional financial support.
In 2013 Middlesex will be offering 420 scholarships of up to £9,000 spread over three years (£3,000 per year of study). Each year £2,000 of this will be given as a fee waiver, with the remaining £1,000 given as a cash award.
You can find out more on our NSP information page.
Please note that any applicants for nursing and midwifery courses are not eligible for the National Scholarship Programme as they will receive their funding from the NHS.
- Business School Scholarship for Business School students who are the first in their family to go to university
- Sports scholarships including Talented Athlete Support Scheme and the Luck Hille award
- International Merit awards for international students
Students are also awarded prizes and scholarships while they are studying with us, including:
- The Michael Rosen Prize for Marketing - a £10000 award given to a Marketing student who has excelled on their course
- The BPR Scholarship for Interior Architecture and Design - awarded to an Interior Architecture student who has demonstrated significant design ability and commitment at the end of their second year
- The Arthur Silver Award for Art and Design - a £1000 award given to a student who effectively develops a piece of studio work inspired by MODA, the Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture
For further information on any of our scholarships please contact the scholarships officer Christina Gallagher: tel: +44(20) 8411 2219, Email: email@example.com
There are also many charitable foundations that you can apply to for support through your studies - you can look them up online.
If you have a Scottish parent who has served or is serving in the Armed Forces or part of a low income household and living in the London area, you may qualify for support from The Royal Caledonian Schools Trust - find out more