To redeem the £50 voucher
- Have applied to Middlesex University through Earlybird Clearing form.
- Be a new full-time enrolled student on an undergraduate degree starting in September 2023.
- Be enrolled on your original programme of study by Monday 25 September 2023 and have engaged in your Welcome Week programme.
- Pay UK / ‘home’ tuition fees. Those liable for overseas fees are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This is not transferrable to subsequent years if you defer your university place nor if you change programme.
- Students are welcome to apply for the Earlybird Clearing Starter Kit and the MDX Excellence Scholarship, however those who are successful with the scholarship will not be eligible to receive the Earlybird Clearing Starter Kit as well.
- All information provided is correct and I accept that the decision of the Middlesex University Scholarship Awards Committee is final.
- No cash or other alternatives will be made outside of the defined package
- The cash redemption is limited to the number of early bird applications up to the first 300 and will be paid after successful enrolment to Middlesex University.
- The cash redemption is only applicable to those who have applied via early bird clearing and not through UCAS or any other application method including another form on a Middlesex owned website or referral site.
- Those who are eligible for the £50 voucher will be contacted via email on how to redeem.
Resolution of disputes
Acceptance of the Earlybird Clearing £50 voucher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. In cases not covered by the above terms and conditions, or where a student claims exceptional circumstances, or disputes a decision not to provide a student support pack, final appeals on decisions regarding eligibility must be made to MDXbursary@mdx.ac.uk . The Director of Marketing & Recruitment or their nominee will review the case and their decision will be final.