|Start date||January 2020|
This module aims to further develop your knowledge, skills and confidence to enable you to enhance supervision practices within the workplace and ultimately improve service quality for service-users. You will be challenged to explore and evaluate your own supervision skills and develop greater self-awareness of the effective use of self within relationship-based supervision.
- Examination of the roles and functions of professional and clinical supervision within professional and organisational frameworks
- Professional supervision theories, models and frameworks including the KSS for Social Work
- Key capabilities relating to supervisory processes and practices for supervisors and supervisees
- Theories of education, adult learning, and the development of reflective supervision practices
- Relationship-based supervision utilising emotional intelligence
- Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Wednesday 11 March 2020
- Wednesday 25 March 2020
- Wednesday 22 April 2020
How to apply
Please email our CPD Social Work Administration team to express an interest in this programme.
Please note, the closing date for applications is Friday 13 December 2019