This workshop will considerably enhance your communication skills, allowing you to take your sales career to the next level. You'll go through each step of the sales process, including rapport building, identifying need, planning, making appointments, structuring meetings and closing. Through discussion and exercise, you'll identify the qualities that achieve high performance and referral rates – and learn how to apply these to your own work.
This intensive one-day course covers the following core competencies:
- Creating the right impression
- Opening up the conversation
- Rapport building
- Identifying the customer's criteria for purchasing
- Building customer needs
- Questioning skills
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Reacting to buying signals
- Questioning and listening techniques
- Impact of non-verbal communication
- Ways to analyse and interpret information gained (facts, evidence, opinion, meaning)
- Gaining commitment
- Effective closing.
By the end of the session, you'll be able to:
- Understand the range of uses for referring potential opportunities
- Prepare for and plan an opportunity to meet specific situations and objectives as required
- Conduct a 'meaningful conversation' effectively, lawfully and ethically
- Record relevant information and outcomes
- Prepare for and plan difficult conversations in the workplace.
For further information, please email our Business Development team or call 020 8411 5050.