Hendon campus, Middlesex University
One of a series of workshops exploring current national and international research and practice on different aspects of sexual violence
This workshop series explores current national and international research and practice on different aspects of sexual violence.
To book, please visit the Middlesex Online store.
Upon successful completion of any of the workshops, participants should be able to:
- Be knowledgeable about different forms and types of sexual violence
- Be more familiar with the complexity of psychological issues sexual violence presents for different groups in the UK.
- Recognise the rich and complicated interplay of "individual, relationship, social, political, cultural, and environmental factors that influence sexual violence" (CDC, 2004, p. 4).
- Understand the current debates in research, policy and practice on sexual violence.
- Identify areas of their practice they can develop.
Each workshop also has specific learning outcomes and objectives tailored to the specialist area of sexual violence covered.
You can also find out more about the workshops through the BPS Approved CPD Directory 2013.