Section navigation


London is a fantastic city to live in – and with a range of accommodation options to suit different needs, lifestyles and budgets, we'll help you find your home here.

There are two main types of accommodation available while at Middlesex:

Halls of residence: Living in halls is a great way to make the most out of your university years. Accommodation in halls of residence varies from luxurious en-suite studios to simple dormitory-style rooms. As a Middlesex student you are guaranteed a place in halls if you fulfill the criteria of our guarantee scheme. Choose to apply to one of our self-catering halls of residence in North London, including our brand new halls in Olympic Way.

Private rented accommodation: Accommodation available can include flats, houses or lodgings with a live-in landlord. These options are usually located away from the University's main halls of residence.

Make sure you start your search early; there are lots of students looking for accommodation, particularly before the start of term.

Students with a disability

If you have a disability that may affect the type of accommodation that's best for you, please contact the University Disability Support Service: email or call +44 (0)20 8411 4945.

Short-stay accommodation

There are a number of hotels and B&Bs in and around Hendon. If you are looking for temporary or overnight accommodation nearby, try the following links:

Alternatively, you can download our accommodation list.

Contact us

Based at our Hendon campus, the Accommodation team is on hand to offer you help and advice on finding suitable accommodation. Our professional staff will also be able to deal with any issues concerning contracts and financial matters relating to halls of residence. Contact the Accommodation office by email or call +44 (0)20 8411 6121.

In this section

Back to top

We use Cookies

View our Privacy and Cookie policy