To apply for a Middlesex University-GREAT Scholarship you must:
- Be a passport holder and permanent resident of Thailand
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2024
- Meet the entry requirement for a postgraduate programme at Middlesex University by holding an undergraduate degree or equivalent (by the time you submit your application)
- Meet the English language requirement for your programme or pass the Pre-Sessional English Programme at Middlesex University
- Demonstrate your interest in the programme you are applying for and that you are active in your chosen field
- Agree to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the UK. This will mean taking part in activities, both during and after your studies in the UK. Any involvement in these activities during your studies will take up no more than five hours per term
- Demonstrate that you are willing to contribute in the future to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from your degree at Middlesex
- In the event a student fails to complete the programme successfully, they must pay back the scholarship to Middlesex University.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee up to £17,600
You must agree to your personal data being shared with the British Council, who will be jointly responsible with Middlesex University for allocating the scholarships.
Please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘GREAT Scholarship 2024’ as the subject header if you have any questions.
Step 1: Apply to a related MSc/MA course (if you haven’t done so already)
Step 2: Submit an application form by using the online application form.
Deadline for application is 30 April 2024.