Take the next step in your career with this innovative online course, designed for professionals working as leaders or prospective leaders of inclusion in educational settings.
Why study MA Leading Inclusive Education at Middlesex University?
Developing inclusive education practice to support the needs of all learners is one of the most important challenges facing education professionals today. The MA Leading Inclusive Education is an exciting new distance-learning pathway for education professionals seeking to develop their leadership careers, offering alternatives to, and routes on from, current NCTL leadership qualifications and the National Award for SEN Coordination.
We've brought together some of the finest education leaders with the distance-learning experts, Real Training, to develop a new kind of learning experience that makes the most of the practical skills participants already have, allowing learning and development within a workplace setting and alongside colleagues.Through a mixture of 60 and 30 credit practice-led online modules, participants will build a portfolio of leadership skills and knowledge to suit the areas of inclusion that are most relevant to their setting.
Some areas you might cover include:
- Gender and Sexuality
- Communities and Culture
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
- Learning Differences
- Migration and Language acquisition
- Learning Conversations, Mentoring and Coaching
The programme is open to graduate professionals working in any educational setting, both in the UK and internationally. Whether working in a school, FE college, university, PRU or hospital, this flexible practice-led course will help participants progress into leadership roles or develop leadership in the crucial area of inclusion.
- Benefit from our collaboration with Real Training, experts in distance learning in the field of education
- Exceptional virtual learning facilities allow you to study this part-time course from anywhere in the world
- You'll have access to expertly curated online materials and over 2,000 online full-text journals
- You will receive a free electronic textbook for every module.