Research courses at Middlesex empower you to take your career into new and exciting directions.
How to apply
The majority of research applications are made using our Online Applicant Portal. (Please note: the online application system will be inaccessible from 9am – 5pm (UK time) on 20th July 2018 due to essential maintenance).
Create an Online Applicant Portal account to submit your application directly to us and track its progress. You can also upload your supporting documents, portfolio and show-reel and make subsequent applications.
Apply to Middlesex
If you're planning to study one of the following research degrees, you will need to download and complete the relevant application form on the Online Applicant Portal and send it to us along with your supporting documents.
- Doctor of Business Administration DBA
- Masters/Doctorate in Professional Studies MProf/DProf (Health and Education / Science and Technology)
- Professional Practice DProf (Business)
- Professional Practice MProf (Business)
- Professional Studies DProf
- Public Works PhD
- Public Works Professional Practice DProf (Business)
- Public Works Professional Practice DProf
Get help with your application
Call us on +44 (0)20 8411 5555
Use our enquiry form