Dr. Ramona Trestian joined the School of Science and Technology at Middlesex University in August 2013 where she currently is an Associate Professor in Computing and Communications Engineering. She was previously an IBM-IRCSET Exascale Postdoctoral Researcher with the Performance Engineering Laboratory (PEL) at Dublin City University (DCU), Ireland since December 2011. The position was in collaboration with IBM Research and Development department located in Dublin. In March 2012 she was successfully awarded the PhD from Dublin City University, Ireland.
Module Leader for:
PDE4830 Mobile Communications
PDE4825 Intelligent Environments and IoT
PDE2100 Computer Systems Engineering 2
Doctoral and Masters (Research) students are welcome in the areas of:
· Dublin City University (Performance Engineering Laboratory), Ireland, 2008-present.
· Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, India, 2017-present.
· Brunel University, UK, 2017-present.
· Kent University, UK, 2018-present.
· Swiss Distance University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland, 2019-present.
· Harran University, Turkey, 2014-2020.
· Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India, 2012-2015.
· IBM Exascale Research Group Dublin, Ireland, 2011-2017.
· National College of Ireland (National E-Learning Laboratory), Ireland, 2008-2011.
· University College Dublin (Performance Engineering Laboratory), Ireland, 2008-present
· Dublin City University (Radio-Frequency Simulation Laboratory), Ireland, 2008-2010.
· Politecnico di Milano (Dipartimento di Elettronica de Informazione), Italy, 2007.