Our courses focus on practical experience and real-world skills so you’ll graduate with the right knowledge for a successful career
Before you apply
Find your course
Start by finding a course that's right for you.
Pre-sessional English or IELTs preparation
Degree foundation courses
Why choose Middlesex
When you study with us, you'll get the knowledge and opportunities that you need to succeed as a professional and develop as an individual so you stand out back home.
Reasons to choose Middlesex
Ask a question
We're here to help with your application.
Contact your regional team
Chat online now
Get support in your country
Talk to our students
Chat with current students about their experience of studying your course and life at Middlesex.
Chat to them now
Come to an International Fair
We go to lots of international education events every year where you can meet us and ask questions.
Find an event
Take a virtual tour
Look around our campus to see the practical teaching spaces, modern classrooms, state-of-the-art labs and high-end studios where you’ll learn.
Fees and funding
The cost of studying at Middlesex includes:
- Tuition fees for your course and additional costs for some courses
- Accommodation costs
- Living costs
- English language tuition fees if you need extra support.
See our guide to what it costs to study at Middlesex and financial support for EU and international students.
Finance for international students
After you apply
Our Admissions team will contact you with a response to your application. Here are the different options:
- Unconditional offer - you have a place on your chosen course as you have met all the necessary entry requirements. Congratulations!
- Conditional offer - you have a place on your chosen course but you still need to meet some of the entry requirements as specified in your offer letter. Congratulations!
- Offer for another course - another option if you do not qualify for your original course but meet the entry requirements for a similar course.
- Rejection of application - unfortunately, you do not currently meet the entry requirements for any our courses.
Track your application
Check the status of your application through UCAS or, depending on the course you've applied to, through our Online Applicant Portal.