PhD. Candidate (Discrimination Law) at the Middlesex University
(London). Thesis on age discrimination in access to financial services. A
comparative study between UK, Austria and Italy'
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- LL.M. in Legal Research, Middlesex University, London 2011
- LL.M. Master in American law and International legal practice, Law Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, Los Angeles 2010
Degree in Law, University of Bologna "Alma Mater Studiorum" (with a
dissertation in International Public Law), Bologna 2008
- Social Sciences high school degree, Liceodellescienzesociali "Giosuè Carducci", Trieste 2003
- Discrimination Law
- Employment Law
- International Public Law
- 2010 Part of the 'Human Rights Committee', ELSA law students' association, London.
International law professor's assistant, University of Bologna. Prof.
Attila Tanzi, Chair of International Public Law, Faculty of Law
- 2009/2011 Legal Practitioner, Law Firm in Bologna in International private Law.
- Member of the International law Association "S.I.D.I." from 2010.
Conference and Experiences
18th, 2012: University of Bergamo (Italy), attending, as a speaker, the
third edition of the International Conference on "Labour Productivity and Investment in Human Capital: The Challenge of Youth Employment" with a presentation on "Implications of population ageing for the labour market"
- September 10th, 2012: Middlesex University Business School attending the second International Conference on "Vulnerable Workers and Precarious Work in a Changing World"
attending the annual conference on the protection of fundamental
rights: Charter of Fundamental Rights U.E. and International Standards.
10-11 June, 2010
- Collaboration with the Chartered Accounting Firm "Studio Tinti e associati" of Bologna on cross- border merger by incorporations. April 2010
in "L.A.V." legal conferences about animal's rights and
anti-vivisection: the national and international Law aspects; June 2008 -
June 2009 - May 2010
- Seminar: "Can a Muslim be President of the
United States of America? Cultural citizenship in 21st century"
Organized by University of Bologna, March 2009
- Occasional work experience: trade and business at the "European Market Organization" Austria sector, from 2006 to 2008
'Giudici e diritto internazionale. Casi scelti' (2011) edited by Elisa Baroncini, Libreria Bonomo Editore.
Contribution to edited book
convenzione di Aarhus e l'accesso alla giustizia in materia ambientale'
(2011) edited by Attila Tanzi, Elena Fasoli and Lucrezia Iapichino.
H., Zucaro R., La staffetta giovani-anziani e la discriminazione per
età, in Michele Squeglia, La "staffetta intergenerazionale" tra
discutibili modelli e dubbie prospettive, Boll. Speciale ADAPT, 2013, n.
- Italian (mother tongue)
(IELTS attestation) Advance Grammar Course at University College of
London (UCL), from 2011 to 2012 - English course and IELTS course at
Margate Language Centre (UK), in 2009 - English course at the British
Institute of Trieste, in 1998 - English course in Oxford, 1996
(good, spoken and written) German course at the Theresianische
Akademie of Wien, in 1998, 1999 and 2000 - German course at Goethe
Institute of Trieste, from 1994 to 2001